I seemed to have missed four days in my posting schedule. Darn. Looks like I'll have to post more than once a day to catch up.
I think I just needed a break. I think that last poem about Jeff Goldblum kinda wore me out--in a good way, of course. I felt satisfied with my accomplishments. But I'll be getting back to writing now. I have quite a few ideas for new poems!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
catalog of august 2020
Unemployed, depressed(?) heat wave dehydrated Dreams from My Father birds d&d anxiety geri getting us a light cover front neighbors guy...
-
When my life hits dull periods, I wonder if that's because life is dull a lot of the time, or because my life is dull a lot of the time....
-
note: i wrote this before i saw your latest post entitled 'truths.' But reading it gave me the confidence to post this. it's ...
-
I wrote these ideas in my backyard while working out. Creeping on instagram. i didn't have anything better to do today, so I decided t...
I've missed too. Finals kind of killed me. We'll be here even if you miss :)
ReplyDelete